Our in-house design team engineers offer a wide range of consultancy and design services having extensive expertise in all major sectors, providing practical and effective designs.
Our team at ASC Scaffolding Ltd can provide the very best innovative, efficient and cost effective solution with the use of computer aided calculations and AutoCAD for all your scaffolding design requirements.
We are fully compliant to NASC’s TG20:13 design and operational guide.
We are experts in conventional tube and fitting scaffolds along with a wide variety of system scaffolds on the market. Our services include:
- Design Drawings – production of 2D construction drawings for tender and erection purposes in accordance with current regulations, codes of practice and guidance notes.
- Supporting calculations – produced in a combination of in house developed software, frame analysis software and the traditional use of pen and paper.
- Site Liaison – we can meet on site to discuss the project and obtain the required information prior to starting the scheme.
- Scaffold Inspection – We can visit site, inspect the scaffold and provide certification on the scaffolds integrity. This can be in the form of a report or as simple as a check certificate.
- Designers Risk Assessment
- Formwork and Falsework Design
- Temporary Roofs
- Feasibility Studies
The ASC Ltd design team in Edinburgh
Having our design team in-house enables enhancement of communication on design requirements between our clients and the ASC design team thus generating faster turnarounds for design drawings and calculation reports. Our services are available throughout Edinburgh, Glasgow & Central Scotland.